Driver Improvement Scheme
As Lee Kin driving school is conscientious in road safety education, Lee Kin Driving School is designated by the Transport Department to officially design and deliver the Driving Improvement Course to drivers of Hong Kong. The course aims at improving the driving attitude of road users and educating them the proper road safety concept. Upon satisfactory completion of the course, attendees are entitled to have 3 DOPs deducted from the total DOPs incurred.
- We held the driving improvement course on everyday, also held the course at night time once a month, in order to shorten the waiting time and convenient to enroll.
- Well Equipped Lecture Room: The biggest and comfortable lecture room in HK for driving improvement course. Multimedia teaching aids to increase attendees learning interest and improve effectiveness of course delivery.
- Qualified Professional Course Instructor: Most of the course instructors possess over 15 years of driver training experience and are accredited by the Transport Department under the Driver Improvement Scheme Trainer Training Program.
- Convenient Location: Our Driving Improvement Centre is located in Tsuen Wan, which is easily accessible by all means of transport.
- Professionally Designed Course Structure: Course was designed in accordance with Transport Department's specified curriculum using the advantage of Lee Kin Driving School’S many years of driver training experience.
- Start with Attitude Change: Clinical Psychologist was appointed as course consultant to ensure the course's emphasis on attendee feedback and participation as well as our focus on attitude change.
- Interactive Teaching Approach: Group discussions and sharing of individual driving experience etc. are employed to facilitate attendees' self-evaluation in a relaxing context and encourage attendees to proactively correct their driving attitude and increase their senses of responsibility.
Total course duration is 8 hours: 4 hours each session. Attendees are required to complete the two sessions in 1 day. Upon full attendance of the course, attendees will be granted a Course Certificate* or Attendance Certificate.
8:45 am - Start of registration
9:00 am - Start of lecture
Night time course:
18:45pm - Start of registration
19:00 pm: Start of lecture
1. Driving-offence Points System
2. Driving and Stopping Distance with vehicle in front
3. Lane Changing & Junction Crossing
4. Steps for Safe Overtaking
5. Impact of Alcohol & Mental Conditions on Driving
6. Analysis the cause of accident
7. Driver's Conditions, Attitude and Awareness
A 30-minute assessment will be conducted at the end of the course. * For attendees who successfully pass the assessment.
Medium of Teaching: Cantonese, Mandarin or English.
Room 1704, Nan Fung Centre, Tsuen Wan
MTR Rail: MTR Tsuen Wan Station - Exit A
To enroll, please bring along your ID Card and valid driving license and visit any of our enrolment centers, or via our online http://leekin.com.hk for enrolment directly or contact our service hotline: 24136222
Enquiries about the Driver Improvement Scheme can be directed to 1823 Call Centre or in writing to the Driving Services Section, Transport Department, 19 Pui Ching Road, Homantin, Kowloon.